— services

Business by Design

Design consulting along the full journey from finding the right problem to designing the solution and implementing the product.

From 0 > Product

The Effective use of Design

Design consulting across the different phases of digital innovation form inception to implementation

— Digital Venture Design

Design to CREATE the New

Eighty percent of people in businesses worldwide see unlocking creative potential as the key to economic growth, yet only 25 percent are living up to it in their job. I bring back the confidence to the other 75 percent to unleash their potential to create new ventures, products and services. Creative confidence often only needs to be (re)ignited - I do that.

How we create great ventures

— turn problems into opportunities

SOLVE Problems

The day does not have enough hours to fit everything that demands your attention. Are you overwhelmed by the task. of deducing your product strategy or how to lead your product teams maybe you just find it hard to forge  solutions while looking at the problem from the inside. You need a fresh mind that helps you break the cycle.

Let's solve that problem

— Design your company for real

Your Team needs to GROW

There are thousands of ways to learn new design and management skills but the best and most valuable way of learning happens in your specific business environment. Instead of people come back from certification courses with a lot of knowledge and enthusiasm but then collide with the existing culture we can make learning a custom fitted experience to your challenges and opportunities.

Find out how this works

Stay Updated!

Every now and then I send out some info about what I'm up to and what is new. If you're interested to stay in the loop - just pop in your info here so I can send it to you.

Thank you for Subscribing  🙌
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form - please try again later.
I use Mailchimp as my marketing platform. By clicking on subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Please check my privacy policy for more details.